You can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. The only data we collect during normal website usage is typical web server log data. This same information may be shared with third parties in order to provide services or to analyze, store, or aggregate the information. It may also be shared with other third parties, working with us to improve the services of Abyaar Real Estate Development or this Site.
Once you give us your personal information, you are no longer anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our secure servers located in the State of Kuwait.
We may collect and store the following personal information (but not necessarily limited to:
- email address, physical contact information, and sometimes financial information;
- transactional information based on your activities on the Site;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, and ad data; other
- information, including IP address and standard web log information; and
- supplemental information from third parties (such as your identification numbers and/or or other information confirming your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your information.)
- solicited and unsolicited information submitted by an applicant for recruiting and employment purposes (such as curriculum vitae, resumes, references, etc.)
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies (such as demographic data) to improve and personalize our services.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the Site’s content and layout;
- tell you about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- and compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information,
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- members of our corporate family to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services;
- service providers under contract who help with our business operations;
- other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information;
- law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity;
- other business entities, should we plan to merge with, or be acquired by that business entity.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information unless legally required to do so and except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain pages of the Site to help analyze our web page flow, customize our services, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. As you browse the Web, cookie-enabled sites will send cookies to your browser, along with pages. Your browser probably has options that will let you control whether the browser accepts cookies, rejects cookies, or notifies you each time a cookie is sent to you.
If your browser is set to reject cookies, cookie-enabled websites will not recognize you when you return. This provides you with anonymity, but it also makes it very difficult to offer you customized services. It is also less secure than using cookies, because all of your specific data must be sent to the Site each time you view a page. Accepting cookies means your private data can stay at the Web server, and the only information transmitted over the Internet is your ID cookie.
If your browser is set to accept cookies, any cookies that are sent to your browser are stored in your computer for a period of time. There are a few different types of cookies. A “session” cookie is stored only in your computer’s working memory (RAM) and only lasts for your browsing session. When you close all of your browser’s windows, or when you shut down your computer, the session cookie disappears forever. A “permanent” cookie is stored on your computer’s hard drive until a specified date.
Permanent cookies stay on your computer until either:
a. they expire,
b. they are overwritten with newer cookies,
c. you manually remove them.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Site that we do not control.
Your information is stored on our secure servers located in the State of Kuwait. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
This Site, including all materials, is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, whether or not a copyright notice is present on the materials. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the materials. Except as expressly provided herein, Abyaar Real Estate Development does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, or copyrights.